Teachers in Training

North Central University's finest Elementary Education class shares their greatest ideas, vents their troubles and stays connected

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Blaaaaaa.....

That's how I feel. Blaaaa.... This semester is literally going to drive me crazy! I'm taking Pentecostal Distinctives, Systematic Theology III, Synoptic Gospels, and Cultural Arts and Communications. Can it sound any more boring than that?!?!

To easily sum it up, they're boring the CRAP out of me! I mean, on average, we're talking about two papers per class over the entire semester! You can argue what I'm about to say, but it's true. I would much rather be in everyone else's shoes, having all the lessons to write, the teaching, the paperwork, the portfolio, the stress. You name it, I'll take it (even the heavy burden of snorkeling that the Saipan people have to cary) ! Just, PLEASE, get me out of these classes!

I've found a temporary fix--I come to class, sit in the back, and read a book. This got some strange looks from people in Pentecostal Distinctives, but that may just be because I was reading Harry Potter and they probably all thought that I had brought the devil's presence (sorry if some of you think that, too--I'll happily disagree with you) .

Anyway. I'll be so happy when this semster's done. I want to be doing something that I care about again.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

Oh man vicki! i don't know how you can do it. one Bible class a semester killed me. I feel bad not enjoying Bible classes, sometimes i feel like it's sinful, but honestly they are the most boring! why?

7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home