Teachers in Training

North Central University's finest Elementary Education class shares their greatest ideas, vents their troubles and stays connected

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Hello from your Saipan Friends!

Hey Ya'all! This blog stuff is cool! This is the view from our apartment! I don't know how to post the link to my blog on the side, so maybe some one else can do it for me. it is www.mollybarnhart.blogspot.com We are having a great time! We are so blessed to have Miss Connor with us! She is so great! We are all getting along great (at least I think so!) and we are loving the school and the kids! The weather has been pretty rainy, but God gave us a nice day today to tour the island. He is so creative! Mel and I are sitting in our car outside a coffee shop using their wireless internet! They closed an hour ago, so we had to leave, but we were not done emailing, so we have just been accessing it from the parking lot! I feel like a hacker! I miss all of you guys! Can't wait to be in the portfolio class with you! How will we ever get anything done!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home