Teachers in Training

North Central University's finest Elementary Education class shares their greatest ideas, vents their troubles and stays connected

Thursday, December 22, 2005

. : just an observation : .

As I read Erin's post, beginning with "I am Home! Yay for Michigan and 14 inches of snow," I realized that I don't just read these words. No, rather, I hear them in Erin's voice... can't you just hear it, with her little chirpy energy? Or how about Deanna's: "well hello everyone!" Can't you hear her high-pitched sentimental tone? The way she kind of gets all dramatic-like? And Cory's "okay." I totally heard him saying that, too, like when he would volunteer a course of action in class when a professor was out of the room (example: Okay. Don't ask any questions about the rainy day activities. Let's just get it done and get out of here. Okay?).

It's incredible-everyone from our class has such a unique personality and wonderful observable mannerisms. You guys can't help but leave memorable impressions on me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home